Friday, April 15, 2011

Taking a Break...

Hey guys,

Ok so you've probably noticed that I've neglected my blog for over a week and I'm really sorry about that.
It just seems like posting on my blog has become a chore and frankly I don't have any inspiration to post so, I will be taking a break from my blog until next month. The reason for this is because I will be going on vacation at the end of this month and right now I have a very nasty cold so, it just seems like it would be best if I picked the posting back up in May. I hope that you will still be a loyal reader of my blog but, for now I really need a break. Thanks so much for being supportive of my blog. You have no idea what it means to me when you guys post a comment or follow. It really makes my day! :D I love this blog so much but, I just don't want it to become something I feel like I need to do instead of something I want to do.

Love all of you guys!! Enjoy the rest of April!!! :D

post signature

2 comments:

Banana Bri said...

Hey luv! Your blog is gorgeous! i wish mine was a pretty! i misses you!

Katy said...

Hi! I like your blog. I'm adding myself as your newest follower and I hope that you'll check out my blog as well!

:)

inletsandharbors.blogspot.com