Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summerrrrrrrr!!!! :D

Ok so, since its been foreverrrrrr and I miss blogging and I miss u guys, I decided instead of writing the whole ; "I'm sorry for ditching my blog for so long" thing Imma just share with you a little bit of how my Summer's goin and maybe give you a few pretty photos to look at as well so here we go:

First-
I love strawberries I mean who doesn't right? Well, what's even better than strawberries are getting to pick them yourself and I did just that when they were in season about a month ago ( yes its been that long :( ) it was tons of fun and the strawberries were delicious :p



Second- I just got back from an amazing Church Camp called Water's Edge. It was incredible the services were eye opening, the games and activities were superr funn and I made some amazing friends :D I don't have any pics from it though :( but, it was one of the most amazing times of my life..haha :D


I guess I haven't exactly done much so far this year but, there's still a bit more Summer to come. I have done some other little fun things in between like slumber parties and hangin with fwends and family so here are some more random pics :D Enjoy!

I'm also reeeeealy into photo editing right now :D
Love you guys!!
post signature

3 comments:

Abby said...

Ooh... I love strawberries. Yummy!

Church camp sounds fun. I've never been to anything but VBS. I hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you're back to blogging! I was wondering when you are planning on e-mailing the winners of your last giveaway! I've been waiting soooooooooooo long and I'm soooooooooo excited to get my prize!
-a work in progress

Ali Holmes said...

yay your blogging!! :D Sorry for sounding rude but have you sent out the prizes yet!? I really can't wait to get mine! Great post! :D

~Ali H.