Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today.....

I know my page is boring.
And I don't have pictures but Ill tell you about what I did today...
I went to church this morning and after the service there was a potluck.
I love potlucks because I get to try all different kinds of foods.
Then after the delicious potluck I went back to church for youth group at 6:00 pm.
We played with water balloons and I got a water balloon popped on my head.
It was really fun though :).
So I guess that's a start right.
Anyway I hope you like the post.
I have been told that I should post more by my friend Sammy.
So Ill try to post at least every other day.

1 comment:

Samantha Bartley said...

DID I SAY THAT? I don't remember saying that! I just remember telling you that your blog was borring, and needed more color! (LOL!!)Anyway, I think your new layout looks really cool!