Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sorry :( I have a busy life...but I love it :D

Hey everyone :D
I haven't posted in a little while so I figured I would tell you what I've been up to.
Well :
-I have been going to my Church's Christmas play practices. The story is like a Christmas Carol but a little different. My friend Sammy wrote it. I'm Molly the coir director. She's like the Bob Cratchet of the Christmas Carol.
-I have been going to Classical Tutors. Its kinda like school only every Wednesday instead of everyday. Since I am home schooled.
-A couple of girls and thier moms, My mom, sister and I have started a girls only bible study.
We started it last year than stopped during the summer when it gets really hectic. We meet every Monday night to go through a bible study book/devotional. I really enjoy it.
I guess that's what I've been up to.
I will try to post more often.
Thanks :D
-Cori :)

No comments: