Monday, July 26, 2010

HELP!...Please :)

It has come to my attention that not many people have been visiting my blog lately.
I honestly need help, I'm really not sure what exactly you ( my readers) want to hear or want me to post. So I am asking as your friend to post a friendly comment on this post telling me what you would like to see on my blog.
I have a few suggestions to help you out:

-More contests
-More on my style and clothes that I adore :)
-More about what I do during the day, like a journal
-More pictures

You can use anyone of these if that is what you would like to see.
Thank you so much for your support.
I look forward to see what you have to come up with.
TTFN :D
-Cori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-More on your style and clothes that your Adore :).

Samantha Bartley said...

I think your blog is great the way it is! And you do have more followers than I do. :) But, maybe you can have more Pictures. I like pictures. :D

Cori said...

Thanks Brena and Sammy.
You've helped me greatly :D