Saturday, October 16, 2010

FIELD TRIP!!!!

On the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month my sister, mom and I attend a homeschool co-op called Chea.
Its really fun, we've been taking a class on The history of the constitution.
I'm really enjoying it.
Anywho, Instead of our normal class, we all took a field trip to a family owned farm that I had never heard of until now. The farm is christian and the family uses it to teach to people who come about Jesus Christ. It sounds like a really cool thing to do right?
I had a blast, there were farm animals, LOTS of pumpkins, a hay bale maze, a pumpkin patch and we even got a donut and cider at the end of the tour.
Here are some of the photos my mom took while we were there :)
Enjoy!


Abby and I in front of some pumpkin thing, haha


I like this one :)


I love this one of Abby!


Tiph and I picking out our pumpkins in the field


Abby and her friend Julia


My pumpkin :D


Lolz, love this

The group of kids ( and teens )


Tyler, me and Tiph

Petting the goats

Cute little Piggy



I love this horse
Pettin' the horse
Hope you enjoyed the post.
Thanks for reading!
Bye fer now :)
-Cori

No comments: