Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Giving of Thanks :)

Hey everyone :)
Just wanted to make a shout out to Thanksgiving :).
To me thanksgiving means:
-Awesome food
-Family members
-Rock band with my cousins
-And most importantly giving thanks to God for everything He's blessed me with.
I luv Thanksgiving because not only is it a way to eat a ton of food without your mom telling you to slow down but its an opportunity to spend time with your family and friends that you might not otherwise.
I am thankful for:
-My blog and followers
-My family
-My friends
-My Church
-My health
-My life
-and my relationship with Jesus Christ.
Thanks
-A very thankful Cori :)
P.S It would be great if you could post a comment on what you are most thankful for and what your favorite part of Thanksgiving is. I would love to see what you love about the holiday.

No comments: