Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Waking Up Early Friday :) ( not )

Hey Everyone :)
I won't probably be able to post for a couple of days so I thought I would today.
Well...yesterday was GREAT!!!
We had some family members come over for Thanksgiving.
The food my mom made was amazing.
Today we are having another group of family members over for leftover Friday or Black Friday if you prefere.
This morning my mom, sister and dad went out to get some stuff on sale.
I woke up with a scratchy throat so I just stayed in bed.
I can't say I wasn't happy with my choice though :)
Anyway so they got up at 4:00 in the morning.
Yikes!!
I feel better now but I'm still glad I got to stay home and sleep normal hours.
Have A happy leftover Friday aka Black Friday.
Why do they call it that anyways.
If ya know it would awesome if you could post a comment.
I've been wondering that.
Thanks :)
-Cori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have no idea why they call it black Friday... but I have been up since 3:30! It was crazy today. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com
~Be sure to check out the giveaway on my blog~