Thursday, June 3, 2010

Apologies and Camp week :D

I'm so sorry i haven't posted in forever...again.
I've really been dropping the ball.
I know I've said this many times before but once more won't hurt anyone...I will try my hardest to post more often.
I'm going to start posting more pictures and treat my blog more like a journal of what I'm doing.

Here's and update on me:

Well, my cousin has just gotten out of school so we all went to camp.
No not like away from home, right here in my house.
Its been a tradition for about 3 years now that some week after my cousin got out of school we would have her over to our house for a week.
We set up a tent in our basement and spend time outside ( weather permitting of course )
We've been taking hikes ( walks in our neighborhood) every morning so far.
Camp ends on friday but to end the whole camp thing we are going to see a movie on Saturday.
I know its not much of a camp thing but I really want to see this movie ( Prince or Persia )
I'll let you know how the camp is going tomorrow.
I'll also post pics of it when I get the chance.
Thanks and sorry again.
-Cori :D

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

Glad you're back! :)