Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tag From Glow fish of Fisk Flakes.

Here I go:

Do you like chocolate?
Luv it :)

Can you climb trees?
I guess, if I really had to.

What continent would you like to visit?
i don't really want to leave the country.

What chinese year were you born?
I think it was lke the pig or something..i actually do not have a clue.

Are you a terrible artist?
If you think only being able to draw stick people is terrible? Than yeah I am. :D

List three movies you can't stand?
um..I don't really know.

Do you like to get up early or sleep late?
Get up early.

What are some of your favorite books?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, City of Ember

Have you ever seen the star wars movies?
Yeah, a while ago though.

List three of your favorite star wars characters;
I don't really know...sorry

Do you like to play or listen to music?
A little of both.

Are you big into sports?
It depends on which sport.

Do you read a lot?
Oh yeah, more than I watch tv..lol but probably not more than I get on the computer.

Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog?
No? not sure what that is.

Do you sing a lot?
Well I'm not very good at it, but I do like to.

I will tag:

Coolmonkey ( Abby )
Sammy
Bleah
Tsavah
Moriah

2 comments:

iheart said...

Hey Girl!
Just wanted to say thanks for joining our website!
We really appreciate it! Love your blog...so cool and cute!
Thanks again!
~iheartministry

Sharayah said...

Hey Cori,
I tagged you on one of my posts. Just search through my blog posts and find it. Thanks!