Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another Tag :D

Thanks Sharayah for tagging me :)
Here I go :
1.List 10 of you very favorite movies: wow, um, ok i'll try. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Evam Almighty, Avatar, National Treasure 1, National Treasure 2, Night at the Museum 1, Night at the Museum 2, Bridge to Terabithia, Race to Witch mountain (the new one), Journey to the Center of the Earth.
2.What are your favorite books: Percy jackson and the Olympians series, Dreamhouse Kings Series, City of Ember.
3.Where do you Want to be right now? At my friend's house to play the wii.
4.How many blogs do you have? 1
5.Are you a neat freak or a messy girl? Messy, I don't mean to though. :)
6.Have you ever had a cavity? Just one but it was a baby tooth that fell out.
7.Do you play an instrument? Yes violin.
8.Have you ever broken a bone in your body? No and I'm not planning on it either.
9.What is your favorite band? Superchick.
10.What's your favorite day of the week? Friday.
11.Writing or reading? writing.
There you go.
I will tag:
Emily
Moriah
Sammy
Morgan
Thanks guys.
-Cori :)

5 comments:

Rae B said...

I love National Treasures and Night at the Museums! THEY ARE SO AH-MAZING! :) Two of my favourite series things, most definitely. I haven't seen Avatar yet but I hope to maybe see it this weekend :)

~Rachel

[Your button's on my blog! :D]

Kenzy said...

haha cool. hey, what is this tag game going around? just wondering, cuz i looks fun! who starts it? how do you play?

~Cara~ said...

Hello Cori
DO you think you can follow me I am following you and here is my new blog : http://cararocks9080.blogspot.com/2010/02/blogs-i-follow.html
Please follow me :D.
Cara

Kenzy said...

Um... i tagged you. i'm wayyyy new to this so if completely messed it up, tell me!! thanks.

CaraJean said...

Cool