Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tagged by FallenLeaf

I got tagged by FallenLeaf:


List 5 things that make you happy:


1. My puppy Charlotte.


2. Bounce Mania ( last post )


3. Rainy Days in the summer.


4. Doing stuff with my friends.


5. Annoying people when they call me weird or some other name by saying thank you. Luv it :p




List 5 of you favorite Christian Artists:


1. Britt Nicole


2. Toby Mac


3. Tenth Avenue North


4. Francessca Battistelli


5. SuperChick




List 3 of you favorite animals:


1. Dogs :)


2. Hamsters


3. Cats

Thanks FallenLeaf


I tag:
Sammy
Abby
Bleah
GlowFish.


-Cori :)

5 comments:

Hannah Phillips said...

cori, how do you tag someone? i have a blog and it seems fun to do.
luv your blog! :)

Cori said...

Thanks for following my blog by the way, well you just answer or make up your own questions then tag someone ( usaully followers ) then they answer those questions and so on. It is really fun to do. Oh, and I would luv to come swing by and check out your blog. let me know what the URL is. Thanks :)

Taylor said...

Hey Cori! I'm tay and Im almost 14!
I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hers my blog: "FEARLESS" http://therealartfreak.blogspot.com/

TAY

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Thank you!!! You're tooooo sweeet.

Hey, I'm having an MP3 quiz on my blog, I had one last time and no one...AT ALL entered. So I was wondering if you'd be willing to try it out and maybe tell some people about it too. I understand if you don't want too, just wonderin'.

Can't wait to try this tag!

Love you, God Bless,
Bleah Briann

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Actually, this makes me sad actually. I have had a bunch of tags, and have more I'm due soon...so I don't want to overload my readers with tags. But...I will do it...eventually. I promise. But here are my answers if you're curious:

5 things that make you happy:

Rain on a tin roof

Fresh spring grash

Ice cold springs in the summer heat

Smiling faces

Hugs

5 favorite christain bands:
Switchfoot
relient k
flyleaf
between the trees
hawk nelson

3 favorite animals
rabbits
zebras
cats