Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Important Announcement :D

Hey everyone,
Ok so I have a HUGE announcement:
I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!!
I knew it would be coming one of these days now but certainly not today :D
I went in to my regular orthodontist appointment and they said I was ready to get my braces off. They asked me if I had time today and if I really did want to get them off.
Of course I said yes.
It feels really funny now but I'll get used to it.
I also have a slight headache but that will pass too.
I am SOOOOOO happy!!!!!
Thanks everyone for reading :D
- A Super Happy Cori :D

5 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Congrats! Haha, that's funny! My older sister is about to get hers on. lol =D

Miss M said...

That's great. I know how that feels. :)

Bethany said...

Cool :P I just got my braces tightened and they HURT!!!!!!!!

Kenzy said...

i remember getting my braces off. it hurt alot, and afterwards my teeth felt naked, but i was so HAPPY :D :D

Cori said...

Kenzy: Mine didn't hurt at all. I didn't even realize they had taken them off until I closed my mouth..lol