Friday, February 19, 2010

A Teen Girl's Daybook week 3


Its Friday...
Time for a "Teen Girl's Daybook" again.
Here I go:

Date: 2/19/10

Starting Time: 10:05 am

Mood: Unhappy :(

Outside my window: Blinding sunlight with piles of snow on the ground.

I'm thinking: I'm not too excited about my doc. appointment today.

I'm reading: The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine.

I'm listening to: Water running in the bathroom.

I'm wearing: Navy blue aeropostale T-shirt and jeans.

Yesterday I: did nothing :(

I'm excited for: A potluck at my Church on Sunday.

I'm sad because: I can't go over to my friend Sammy's tonight because I might have Bronchitis.

I'm hungry for: Ugh not hungry just had breakfast.

The song stuck in my head is: Revelation by third day.

I want: To not be sick.

I love: My friends

I hate: being sick.

This week my goal is: To get over this illness.

Did I meet my goal of last week: NO!!!!!

Ending time: 10:11 am.

Thanks guys, for reading.
Have a better day than me..lol
-A sick Cori :(


4 comments:

Miss M said...

I hope you feel better soon. I have cought the bug too. :(

Samantha Bartley said...

I'm sorry you can't come over tonight Cori!! :( Get betther soon!!!

Cori said...

I'm sorry I can't come over too sammy :( I will see you Sunday though

Samantha Bartley said...

Oh, and thanks for the pie!!