Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry :( Teen Girl's Daybook week 4


I am soooo sorry I forgot to post A teen Girl's Daybook yesterday.
I was pretty busy. So Here I go then..one day late:

Date: 2/27/10

Starting time: 6:03 pm

Mood: Um...not happy but not sad...actually I'm tired.

Outside my window: Falling wet snow.

I'm thinking: About Church tomorrow and the lunch with my aunt, uncle and cousin after it.

I'm reading: well...I'm trying to get back to reading the Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail carson Levine.

I'm listening to: something on tv that my dad is watching ( who knows what it is )

I'm wearing: My PJs (I know its early but they're comfy)

Yesterday I: Went to the mall

I'm excited about: Church tomorrow.

I'm sad because: I'm not sad right now.

I'm hungry for: Pizza.

The song stuck in my head is: Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole.

I want: To go to Bounce Mania (a blow up thing place. I think you know what I'm talking about)

I love: Music

I hate: Not seeing my friends and being cooped up inside the house..

This week my goal is: Not sure right now.

Did I meet my goal of last week? NO!!!!!

Ending time: 6:11 pm

Thanks guys :)
-Cori :D


No comments: