Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My First Homemade Award, well not really homemade.



Greetings,

Hey everyone, I took the instructions from Bleah and made an award. I decided to make one of those awards that you tag people for. That way it will continue showing up on other people's blogs. Anyway, here it is:
Ta Da!!!
Its kind of plain but I think its cute. So here's what you have to do if you get tagged for this award:
1. Tell your readers (in your post) 7 things that make you happy that are a little unusual
2. Tag 5 or more people for the award.
3. and keep it going, I want to see how many blogs this will get on.
Thanks guys.

So I will start:

1. Thunderstorms at night when I'm in bed trying to get to sleep.

2. Looking at all the fun blog backgrounds they have on those website, and getting to pick one for mine.

3. Those little flowers that look like bells? Not sure what thier name is though.

4. Bible studies.

5. CHURCH YOUTH GROUP!!!! :D

6. The funny names that people come up with for colors that look like regular colors to me.

7. Playing games with friends.


I shall tag:

Bleah
Sammy
Abby
Kenzy
Tsavah
Moriah
FallenLeaf
Miss M
A Hopeful Romantic
Morgan
Emily
Glow Fish
Steph
The Cow Girls
Eldarwen
Sharayah
Rachel B
CaraJean
Quinlyn
Ok so that's a lot I know, but if you follow me than you probably got this award.
Thanks again.
Enjoy.
With Luv,
Cori :)

2 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Thanks, Cori! :) I will put it on my blog!

~Quinlyn

Miss M said...

Cute.