Thursday, February 18, 2010

A LOOOOONNNNNGGGG Tag.

I got Tagged by Sammy!!!!

Its really long so bare with me...here we go:

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? uh..no?

What is the last heavy item you lifted? This laptop.

FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch and Ginger dressing

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Ruby Tuesdays

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Jimmy John's Subs

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pineapple and ham

What do you like to put on your toast? Black berry jelly

RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? not really

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Beth

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? sure, I'm up for the challenge..lol

DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 1, i just recently threw some away

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Last week...ok relax I'm kidding.

Last person you talked to in person? Sister Abby

Favorite month? not sure but I luv spring

CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? Mad because I might have bronchitis

What are you listening to? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Watching? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Worrying about? My lungs, (bronchitis)

RANDOM-OLOGY
What's the last movie you watched? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Do you smile often? Of course

Do you always answer your phone? Most of the time, I'm not a big fan though

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Lavender

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? um?

Do you own a digital camera? Yep, I share it with my sister.

Have you ever had a pet fish? Several

Favorite Christmas song? Angels we have heard on high

What's on your wish list for your birthday? not sure yet.

Can you do push-ups? Sorta

Can you do a chin-up? Yeppers

Do you have any saved texts? Most of the time, but I delete them after a while.

Ever been in a car wreck? um...kinda, not a bad one though

Do you have an accent? Well, everyone has an accent to someone else, but to me? No

What is the last song to make you cry? Christmas Shoes, it always does.

Plans tonight? I wish :(

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Um...lets go with sure.

Name 2 things you bought yesterday: Lunch at my homeschool co-op

You ever been given roses? Yep, from my daddy

Current hate right now? Illnesses, not being able to do something you really want to do because of an illness

Met someone who changed your life? All my friends changed my life :)

What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Trying to get to sleep, I went to bed at 11:30 last night.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My violin lesson that I didn't go to today.

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? 1

What color cell phone do you have? Black, White and Orange

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? My phone's off and I'm too lazy to get up..sorry.

Who was the last person to call you? My mom, I think.

Whew, that took a long time, anyway,
I shall tag:
Kenzy
Bleah
Eldarwen

Thanks.
Also please pray for me and my mom, we both have bronchitis.
Well my mom definitely does but I don't know about me yet.
-Cori

No comments: