Saturday, August 14, 2010

My New Glasses...hehe 8)

This is kind of a silly post but I just needed your guy's opinion on something.
The other day I bought these fake geek glasses at Forever21.
I had seen people wear them a lot and decided I would buy myself a pair.
I luv them, they're so cute, in my opinion but I need yours.
Let me know in a comment if you think they're:

1. Silly
2. Adorable
3. A little of both
4 Creative and fun.

Let me know.
I'd really like your feedback.
Teenks :)

TTFN :)
-Cori

11 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Definitely 3 and 4. :D

Sara said...

All of the above;-)

Eldarwen said...

Definitely #4, creative and fun!! ;D Love 'em, girl!!! :D

Haylie Jo Gregory said...

CUTE!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

LURVE em!

Kenzy said...

I think they're epic in every way :D I love them!!

Cori said...

Thanks girls!!!
I luv your feedback :)

marvelousme said...

Actually, I like them!!! Though, I am a geek glasses fanatic :) I think I need some of those(hint hint )

Samantha Bartley said...

I think they are all of the above! They look awesome on you. :)

abbiejo said...

Definitely #4!! Too cute on you!! =)

Bobbi Marie LaBrant said...

Hi, I'm Bobbi Marie. I like your blog. I definitely vote for creative and FUN!!

Come visit my blog:
www.pixiedust-bobbi.blogspot.com
THANKS!