Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cori's Q&A :D

Hey guys,
Ok so I don't how this will go over but, I really want to try something.
I love interviews and such like that and I don't know if there has been anything any of you wonderful readers have wanted to ask me. So, I have decided to have kind of a Q&A thing-y!
How it works:
( its pretty easy ) you'll just have to comment here your email, so I can email you for you to get my email, you can then email me a question. I know it sounds complicated but, I just don't feel comfortable giving out my email on my blog where everyone can see it. I won't post your email comment so it stays safe.

Then once you have emailed me a question I will post the question with your name ( and blog link if you wish) and I will then answer it.
I think this sounds really fun, I look forward to find out what you guys have wanted to know about me.

Please, keep the emails clean!
Thanks guys!!

Remember my Giveaway is still goin on Here



post signature

No comments: