Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance 2011!!!

Sorry this was a little overdo.
I had such a blast this past Saturday at the annual event held at a local highschool.
Some of you may have remembered it from last year but its the oh so lovely Daddy Daughter Valentine Dance. I always have so much fun with my sis Abby and my Daddy!! I love spending tim with my dad, i love him sooo much!!!
Here are some photos from the dance to show how much fun it always is:









Thanks so much for reading!!!
I hope you'll let me know what ya think, it really makes my day when I read a friendly comment from on of you bloggers!!!
Byeeee fer now!!!
-Cori :D

5 comments:

Sara said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great time:)

Hope you have a great day!

~Maya'lee

Eldarwen said...

It's looks like you had a wonderful time at the Daddy Daughter Dance, Cori! :) Btw, LOVE your dress! ;D

xx,
Eldarwen

Samantha Bartley said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. :) You both look very pretty. :)

Sara said...

Hey Cori! Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you on my blog:)

Check out my blog to get your awards!!

Have a great day,

Maya'lee

Cori said...

Thanks so much girlies!!! :D