Monday, February 28, 2011

Momentum 2011!!

This year, like every year since 2009 my youth group and I have gone up North to an Eastern Michigan District Nazarene Competition called Momentum. Its always a blast and our youth group always does incredible.  The whole point of the competition is to use our gifts and talents God has given us for his glory.
I played Amazing Grace on my violin and sang Anyway by Martina McBride with my bestie Bri.
The other teens in our group sang, 3 of them played piano (as you can see by the photos), one of them played guitar (sorry I don't have a photo of him playing) the guys put on a drama  and me and a few other teens performed a STICKS drama. It was a great day!! The next step is the regional Celebrate Life which I believe will be happening in May. Every single one of us in my youth group get to move on to that next level which is amazing!!! I love my youth group!! :D
Here are some of the photos taken at the competition:
Sorry if a few of them are blurry!
















Thanks guys for the support of my Dreaming of Spring Giveaway!!
Remember its still going on if you want to enter Here!!
Tell EVERYONE!!!
Love you guys!!!! :D
post signature

1 comment:

Samantha Bartley said...

:O Look at my hair in the piano one! It is a mess! lol I had a great time time. :) Thanks for posting pictures. :)