Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dreaming of Spring....

Well, I"M BACK!!!
I had a fantabulous time and I loved having the opportunity to play my violin for the wedding.
If you guys didn't know what I was just talking about there; I went to my cousin's wedding on Monday and I played Canon in D for her wedding ceremony.
Anywho, I have a few photos from the wedding but I will download and post those later.
Right now I thought I would post a little Polyvore collage I made.
On Sunday where we were for the wedding it got up to almost 60 Degrees!!
It was insane, we didn't even need our coats so, that got me all psyched up for Spring and inspired me to make this:

So, yeah just a few things I'm looking forward to wearing when the time comes which I'm hoping is soon.
I'm just simply Dreaming of Spring!!
 My giveaway is coming up this weekend so be sure to check in for that.
Thanks guys!!!
post signature

No comments: