Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Melting Snow....

Here are the photos of all the ice melting I promised you.
I love how these turned out, the sun was just in the right place!
Oh, and remember I told you I was seeing I Am Number 4 yesterday?
Well, I did and it was AMAZING!!!
I totally recommend it if you are the kind of person who likes sci-fi action.
I also posted the trailer for the movie at the bottom just in case you were interested.
Thanks guys, enjoy the photos, and yes the giveaway is almost ready.












post signature

2 comments:

Samantha Bartley said...

Great pictures! I love the one of the pine tree! That movie looks pretty creppy...to me anyway. lol But you know I'm not in to those movies. I'll stick to disney. :) haha. Anyway, I love your new blog design. What website did you use to make it? I'd love to know. :D

archives vintage said...

gorgeous photos! :D