Thursday, February 10, 2011

Follow You....

I was really excited about this particular outfit because I've had much trouble finding something to go with this adorable scarf my mama bought for me at Coldwater Creek a while ago.
I love the color and feel of it; light weight and soft.
I also added a couple other photos I took today.
I edited them and I couldn't believe how professional they turned out.
I love 'em and I hope you all do to!!
Don't forget to comment!!
I love 'em so go crazy!!



Vest- Walmart
Pants- Forever21
Boots- Walmart ( I think, I've had 'em forever! )
Earrings- Borrowed from my mom

Thanks guys!!!
-Cori :D

3 comments:

Marissa said...

love your outfit!! and you're gorgeous :]

much love,
Samarah

Cori said...

Awww, thanks sweetie!!! :D

Rae B said...

awe! love the outfit!

and the doggie!! :P so cute!

Blessings,
Rae